Your Gift Makes a Difference for Seniors
OSCR enhances and enriches the lives of our clients and tenants by promoting wellness, independence and social interaction. We are able to expand our programs and improve comforts for our clients and tenants through generous donations from caring community members, families and friends of clients and tenants, and from our clients and tenants themselves. To every single person who has provided a gift, we offer our sincerest thank you. Your gift makes a world of difference for our clients and tenants!
There are several ways that you can help:
- Gifts for specific areas of support: programs, events, resources, or to the “area of greatest need”
- Gifts in memoriam
- Gifts in celebration of a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion
- A planned gift (e.g. in your Will, beneficiary of RRSP, RRIF or life insurance policy)
- In-kind donation of goods and/or services (e.g. providing entertainment through the Healthy Living programs)
- Join us for our fundraising events throughout the year – check back regularly for announcements on the home page of our website
OSCR welcomes gifts of all sizes:
Gifts may be made by cheque and mailed to:
2220-2222 Lakeshore Road West,
Oakville, ON L6L 5G5
Attn.: Finance Department, Charitable Donation
To designate your gift to a specific program or area, please note your desired area of support on your cheque or in an accompanying note.
OSCR will issue an official tax receipt for all cash donations of $20.00 or greater.
OSCR Charitable No.: 108-090-432